This is Step 1 of 4 Steps of the Admission Process (Please request Admission Procedure) and also forms part of the Parent Contract with SGA.
Remember to complete the Terms and Conditions Form (refer to SGA T&C’s Form – the link is in the footer below) together with the application.
The applicant’s guardian/parent will receive email communication acknowledging receipt of the application together with the instruction for the next step which will also include the submission of all supporting documents.
The school will review the application once all of the supporting documents have been received.
Successful applicants will need to:
– Sign and submit the additional documentation
– Pay the enrolment fee of R500 (School enrolment) and R250 (After Care)
– Pay the Once Off School Starter Pack of R250 (Gr. RRR-3) & R350 (Gr. 4-6)
– The Learner might be required to complete diagnostic placement tests (children enrolling from other schools). The fee for administrating these tests is payable prior to testing
– An interview with the parents will be required before final acceptance